1. The personal information We collect
We collect and process the following types of information about you:
1.1 Information We collect about you:
• when you sign up to our newsletter or updates;
• when you register with the Website, by phone or by email, or provide personal information which you complete;
• when you place an order on our Website;
• if you ask Us to receive personalized online content such as targeted advertising;
• if you complete a survey or send Us feedback about our products or the Website;
• if you contact or correspond with Us (for example, by phone, email or otherwise).
The personal information you give Us may include your first and surname, title, gender, birthdate, email address, phone number, address, financial information (such as credit or debit card details), as well as shipping address, billing address, and any other information that you consider necessary to provide Us with.
1.2. Information We receive from other sources about you
We work closely with third parties, for example, business partners, sub-contractors for technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers. If We receive information about you from them, We will always seek assurances that they are providing information to Us in accordance with data protection laws and that they are transparent with you that they may share your data with Us. We may use this information to update our records about you to keep them accurate.
2. Why do We use your personal data?
We may use and share non-personal data We receive or collect from you without restrictions.
We may use the above personal data held about you for the following purposes :
• to carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and Us and to provide you with information, products and services that you request from Us, i.e. to process and complete your orders and to process your payments;
• to remind you of products you have placed in your basket on the Website, but have not purchased;
• to help Us identify you and accounts you hold with Us;
• to manage and improve the Website and the services We provide through the Website;
• to tailor our Website content to your needs and preferences;
• to manage the security of the Website and data collected via the Website;
• to provide other services requested by you, as described when We collect the data;
• to prevent and detect fraud, security breaches, violations of law, and other misuse of the Website.
• to enforce our General Terms and Conditions;
• to address any correspondence;
• for our internal operations, including data analysis, testing, research, statistical purposes and troubleshooting;
• to notify you about changes to any element of the Website;
• to measure and understand the effectiveness of advertising We provide to you;
• to deliver relevant advertising to you, for example, newsletters;
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you about other products or services that may be of interest to you.
We may also use your personal data when carrying out automated decision-making and profiling for the purpose of identifying what information or advertising you might like to see from Us, for example, by creating individual or group profiles.
We will, if you have given Us your consent, provide you with information about products, services, events, sales and marketing (including personalized online content and advertising through the Website, social media platforms or our online partners). You can unsubscribe at any time.
We will not share your personal information with third parties, without your explicit prior consent.
4. How We store your personal data
Data We collect from you is processed and stored by Us in Europe.
Transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal information but We cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted via the Website; any transmission is therefore at your own risk. Once We have received your personal information, We endeavour to protect your data by storing it on secure servers and by using technical and organisational security measures to safeguard your personal data and to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration.
Where you have a password which enables you to access restricted areas of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
5. Who will We share your personal data with ?
Your data are stored in a database that our authorized staff can access.
• service providers (for example, IT services), business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract We enter into with you (such as, but not limited to, Website operations, payment services, shipments, fraud investigations, bill collection, and affiliate and rewards programs);
• analytics and search engine providers that assist Us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website;
• law enforcement or regulatory agencies, or authorized third parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity through the Website that may expose to legal risks;
These third parties who may receive your data will process that data for the purposes specified above and in accordance with applicable law. We will retain a list of the third parties with whom data is shared, which will be available upon request.
6. Your rights
Unless We let you know otherwise (or you request We erase your personal data), We will keep your personal data as you remain a client with Us or continue to wish to keep in touch with Us, and two years after the deletion of your customer account or the date you unsubscribed to the Newsletter or your last order placed without creating a customer account.
You have the following rights with regard to your personal information:
• Access. You have the right to access data We hold about you. We will need you to prove your identity before We release any personal data to you.
• Rectification or erasure. You have the right to request that We rectify or delete any personal data that We hold about you (unless We have the legal right or obligation to retain it).
• Change of preferences. You can change your data processing preferences at any time.
• Data portability. You have the right to obtain personal data We hold about you, in a structured, electronic format, and to transmit such data to another data controller.
• Complaints. If for any reason you are not happy with the way that We have handled your personal data, please contact Us.
To exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Please allow at least 15 days for your request to be actioned.
7. Cookie usage policy
We use certain tools, such as cookies, to collect data about your visit to the Website such as device ID or unique identified, device type, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Website, referring URL, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and standard web log information.
A cookie is a small text file that is used to store information on your browser or your computer's hard drive when you visit a website, such as the Website. A cookie does not contain information that identifies a person. It makes it possible to record information relating to browsing the Website that can be read during subsequent visits.
We may use the following types of cookies:
• Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to browse the Website. Without these cookies, services offered by the Website (such as use of the shopping bag or access to your order history) cannot be provided.
• Analytical Cookies: These cookies are used to measure and analyse how the visitors use the Website in order to continuously improve the Website.
• Comfort Cookies: These cookies are not necessary for the functioning of the Website but allow the Website to remember the choices and/or the preferences in order to offer you some simplified browsing.
• Targeting and advertising Cookies: These cookies may be used to deliver personalised advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. These cookies may collect quite detailed information about your browsing habits through the Website.These cookies allow Us to personalise any direct marketing communication or to help Us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
For more detailed information about cookies and how they can be managed and deleted, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
8. Changes to this policy
9. Contact Us